Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1021): Disk full (/tmp/#sql_e56_0.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device") in /home/mistedu/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2033
We endeavor to provide a safe and caring learning environment where students are challenged to make use of their potentials and integrate into a multicultural world community.
MIST sets a good example of educational excellence.
- To provide the best curriculum, faculty, learning facilities and environment for our students to acquire their highest potentials at MIST.
- To give every student access to coherent English- type international curriculum.
- To prepare our students for a life-long learning, equipped with skills and adaptability to cope confidently in a rapidly changing world.
- To promote high standards of behavior and to foster caring, tolerant, supportive and respectful relationships between all members of our international school community.
- To strive to attain the highest standards of international education in order that students respond to challenge and integrate into a multicultural world community.
- To develop an understanding and appreciation of diversity of cultures within our community.
- To build respect for people from different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
- To prepare our students to grow up with self – confidence, self – discipline and high ethical standards – ready to communicate and operate within today’s global community.
- That each child has a unique talent and potential, so we encourage each child to explore his/her talent and help to bring out the best in them.
- That education should be student centered and is a partnership among students, teachers, parents and broader community.
- In measuring our value as human beings by our humanity towards others. Goodness, generosity, tolerance and honesty cannot be forced or ordered. They can function only by being modeled upon.