MIST caters to children aged between 3 and 18 years old. Our school is proud to welcome children of all nationalities, race and creed thus seeking to be inclusive. The school promotes equal opportunity for all, applying the regulations on admissions fairly and equally to all those wishing to attend.
Memorial International School of Tirana admits students according to the criteria stated below:
Prospective students, except Pre-school, Kindergarten, and Grade-1 applicants and native English speaking applicants, are required to take an English test. This test is conducted to understand the English language level of the student and to determine if English Support lessons are needed for the applicant or not. Applicants might also be required to take the MIST Entrance Tests from math and/or sciences.
The school is unable to admit students with special learning needs or learning / behavioral disabilities.
A student in Grade 4 or upwards, who does not have a high enough level of English to complete the program, the school will consider options which would allow the student time to focus on English skills and then join the appropriate program. Provided academic ability is proven and the student has a good level of English, the school will allow the student to join the appropriate program.
Prospective students must submit the following documentation:
- Application form (given by school)
- Four photos
- A photocopy of passport
- Immunization Records (For Grades-1 to -4 registrations only)
- Original / Notarized copies of transcripts / reports from their previous school.
- Notarized translations of transcripts / reports if originals are in a language other than English. (for foreign students)
- Photocopies of mother’s or father’s passport.
- Certificate of birth (for Albanian nationals)