Please contact Admissions Office by:
-Telephone, (+355) 69 529 4330
- or in person with a view to setting up an appointment to visit the school and meet with the Head of School.
Fill out request form.
Parent or Guardian expresses their wish to register their children by submitting the Application Form with the below listed documents to school:
- Registration Request Form
- 1 passport size photo
- Copy of child‛s passport/birth certificate
- Copy of parents‛ passports If you are an international applicant:
- Copy of residence permit of child
- Copy of residence permit of parents‛
- Copy of your child‛s latest school report and transcript. (Apostilled by your country‛s authorities and translated to Albanian.)
The Admission Officer will contact the students applying for Grades 6-12 in order to schedule a placement test which will take place at the school.
Students joining Primary School are not asked to complete a placement test. They will be assessed by the class teacher at the begining of the school year.
Decision and Admission
The Senior Management Team considers the application based on the test results.
Applicants will be contacted by the Admissions Officer immediately the decision is made.
The Admissions Office will be happy to answer any enquires you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us.